Breck Bugle

The Student News Site of Breck School

Breck Bugle

Breck Bugle

Punch Pizza’s Perfect Pizza.

Punch Pizza delivers a “Punch” in its highly diverse flavors of cheeses, sauces, and toppings, which are delectable for every pallet.

Pulling open the giant gray doors on Grand Avenue, I catch a whiff of pizza crust cooking in a big firewood oven. I walk down to the register. The smell begins to grow the closer I become to ordering my pizza. Turning to my right, I became captivated by the experts kneading the dough, spreading the marinara sauce, and tossing the assorted toppings on different pizzas. The speed at which they worked was astonishing. I could practically feel my mouth watering.

I began to order and found myself retreating to my original request, Quattro Formaggi, which translates to four cheeses. The wait for my delicious rendition of the classic Italian dish was only ten minutes, the perfect amount of time to submerge myself in the architecture around me. I found my eyes wandering around the tiled restaurant, gazing at the large black-and-white pictures that transported me to the farmlands of Europe.

As the Quattro Formaggi is placed before me, the aroma of melting cheese fills the air, overpowering my senses. With eager hands, I seize a slice. The first bite is a revelation as if I’m tasting pizza for the first time. The toppings dissolve in my mouth, and as I reluctantly withdraw the slice, I’m left craving more. In less than fifteen minutes, I’ve devoured the six-slice pizza, a testament to its irresistible appeal.

The enduring appeal of Punch Pizza’s creation not only underscores the restaurant’s timeless charm but also attests to the delectable nature of its pizza. This culinary masterpiece is a perfect companion for any occasion, making every night out memorable.